Download list here, for a list of our Starter Inclusions
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?
We are custom home builders so we build what YOU want.
* Individual plan designed and quoted to fit your budget
* Fixed price HIA contract
* Turn key and move
* Premium inclusions
* Family owned and operated so you talk direct to the builder about your plan
* Three generations of builders
* we use local sub-contractors
* In-house designer for interior and exterior or landscaping
And that’s just for starters!
Check out our standard inclusions list on our website – click on the link
HIA Fixed Price Contract
- Plans & STR Specification
- Computer Design service
- Preparation of working drawings
- Soil test and standard structural engineering
- Council building application fees (standard applications, excluding town planning & relaxations).
- HBCF Home Warranty Insurance
- Third Party & Public Liability Insurance
SITE WORKS, FOUNDATIONS & CONNECTIONS
- Site scrape and/or balanced cut & fill excavation to a level site PC. $880.00
- Foundation Design (Footings) allowed complying with BCA, type ‘M’.
- Pricing based on concrete slab unless otherwise requested.
- House constructed to Wind Loading N2
- Termseal Termite treatment to slab penetrations and physical perimeter barrier.
- Termite Treated Engineered Truss roofs to ASA standards.
- Termite Treated Engineered Wall frames to ASA standard
- 15 metres of underground electrical mains to block. No three-phase power allowed unless requested.
- Water connection from mains back to 15 metres.
- Sewer & Stormwater connections to existing serviceable connection points for sites up to 800m2 in size.
- No allowance is made for retaining walls, unless otherwise requested.
- Ceiling insulation rating 0 .
- Sarking to roof area.
- Wall insulation rating R2.0 to all external walls
- Sisalation ‘wall wrap’ to external stud walls.
- Instaneous Hot Water System
- Weather seals to hinge entry and laundry doors.
BRICKS, WINDOWS, ROOFING & GARAGE
- Extensive range of clay face bricks from Builder’s standard range PC $1100/1000 *bbr .
- Natural mortar or off white with racked joints.
- Colourbond Steel Roofing
- Colourbond Fascia & Gutter
- Powder coated aluminium windows in the standard builder’s range of colours – with clear glass.
- Keyed window locks to all opening sashes and sliding doors.
- Powder coated aluminium flyscreens to all aluminium windows & doors.
- Entry door Hume Newington XN5
- Sectional Panel-lift door, in the standard builder’s range of colours, with 3 remotes.
KITCHEN APPLIANCES & FITTINGS
- Westinghouse Multifunction Oven,l Cooktop and Slide out Range hood 60cm, stainless steel.
- Dishwasher, stainless steel, 4.5 star water rating, 3 star energy efficiency.
- Posh Solus MKII 1 & ¾ sink 1200mm.
- Posh Solus MKII Mixer tap.
- Laminate finish cupboard with post formed bench tops laminates & door handles.
- Doors/drawers/panels 16mm melamine with 2mm pvc edging.
- Blum standard hinges.
- Laminate or brushed Steel laminate kick boards.
- 600mm tiling to Kitchen Splash Back to PC allowance
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & TOILETS
- Vanities to PC allowance (Custom built or ready-made)
- Posh Solus MK II (4* water efficiency) 7 year warranty
- Posh Solus Rectangle Bath 1525 Steel powdercoat
- Polished Frameless Mirror fitted to same width of vanity as per plan.
- Framed Shower Screens clear glass with pivot door, standard colours.
- Posh Dominique Toilet Suite vitreous china, back to wall, soft close seat (WELS 4*)
- Bathroom Accessories: Gen X chrome toilet roll holder
- Gen X Series 760mm double towel rail.
- Posh Solus ss 45l tub or Everhard Project 45ss Trough & Cab
- Stainless steel standard wastes.
- Tiles as per Specification to PC allowance $45sqm *bbr.
- Bathroom & Ensuite: floors, 2000m high to showers, 400mm above bath, vanity splash 200m above & skirting tile.
- Kitchen: Splash back as per plan.
- Toilet & Laundry: floors, 400mm splash over tub or over bench, skirting tile as per plan.
- Standard ceramic tiler-lay included.
- No allowance has been made for frieze, decorator, mosaic or boarder tiles.
- Earth leakage safety switch & circuit breakers.
- Single phase underground power connection from existing supply point. Meter box will be installed on the side nearest mains connection point.
- Light points to Specification
- Power points to Specification
- Two (2) television points with splitter.
- One (1) TV antenna.
- Smoke detectors as per plan (hardwired with battery backup).
- Pre-wiring for Telstra or NBN.
- Light fittings to PC allowance.
HEATING & COOLING
- Gas ducted heating
- Evaporative ducted cooling
STANDARD INTERNAL & EXTERNAL FEATURES
- 2500mm ceiling height to low set homes or as per plans.
- External Front Door hinged as per plan to PC allowance.
- Timber framed, clear glass sidelites if shown on plan to PC allowance
- Ready-coat External Laundry or Garage door as per plan.
- Internal Swing Doors & Cavity sliding doors Hume Oakfield Internal pre-hung, chrome-hinged, paint grade.
- Door furniture: External Lever Lockwood Nexion pc $120.00 ea; Internal Lever Lockwood velocity range $30.25 ea, lockwood Sliding Pulls $37.34ea.
- Half-splayed finger-jointed pine timber 92 x 18 skirting and 67 x 18 architrave.
- 90mm standard coved-cornice.
- Timber shelving Joiner made with standard 3 bank including top shelf and hanging rail.
- Smart robe doors to all wardrobes and Linen
- 6mm Villa board sheeting to all wet areas.
- 10mm Plasterboard sheeting to all other areas.
- Waterproofing to all wet areas compliant to ASA standard.
- Three (3) coat internal paint system using Taubman’s paints. Two (2) coat external paint system using Taubman’s paints (maximum of 3 colours).
- Hills hoist Clothes line
- Mail box to value of $100 – installed
- Concrete Driveways (60sqm), Paths & Patios as per plans and Specification broom finished.
- Carpets as per Specification to PC allowance $51sqm *bbr.
- Builders clean & all construction debris removed.
- Two external Taps allowed.
- Six (6) month maintenance period
- Six (6) year Statutory Structural guarantee period.
- 2 years minor defects
‘BEING A CUSTOM BUILDER…. WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR INCLUSIONS & PRODUCTS THAT YOU WANT AND SOURCE THEM AT THE BEST -POSSIBLE PRICE.’
*bbr – Builder’ buying rate, generally significant saving compared to retail pricing.
*PC – prime cost item and referred to in conjunction with Contract & Specification. Pc amount is the monetary value allocated to purchase a particular item.